Our goal is to become a true partner for your business by providing you with the right mix of accounting services for you and your business.
– Bookkeeping for 1 Account with Less Than 50 Transactions
– Payroll for Owner S-Corp, B&O Tax Filings.
– Bookkeeping for 2 Accounts with Less Than 100 Transactions
– Payroll for Up to 3 Employees / Contractors, Annual W2 or 1099,1 State B&O Tax Filing.
– Bookkeeping for 2 Accounts with Less Than 125 Transactions
– Payroll for Up to 5 Employees / Contractors, Annual W2 or 1099, 1 State B&O Tax Filing.
– Bookkeeping for 5 Accounts with Less Than 250 Transactions
– Payroll for Up to 10 Employees / Contractors, Annual W2 or 1099, Custom Reports, State Business Taxes, Profit First Assessment with Rollout Plan.
– Dedicated Profit First Consultant to Ensure Your Business is Profitable
– Bookkeeping for 5 Accounts with Less Than 500 transactions, Payroll for Up to 50 Employees / Contractors, Annual W2 or 1099, Custom Reports, Quarterly Expense Analysis, State Business Taxes, Profit First Assessment with Rollout Plan.
All Plans Include:
• Dedicated bookkeeper
• Cash basis bookkeeping
• Modified accrual bookkeeping
• Profit & Loss statements
• Balance Sheets
• Standard chart of accounts
• Tax Returns*
• Tax Consulting*
• Tax Planning*
• IRS Resolution Support*
*Tax inclusive plans only.
Payroll Tax Reporting
Business Consultation Services
Business State/Local Agency Tax Payments
Stop doing bookkeeping. Have some fun! Spend time doing what you love in your business.
We understand that hiring accounting professionals may seem a little daunting, especially if you’re a budding entrepreneur or small business owner just starting out on your journey to financial freedom.
Our accounting services can help you understand your business and make informed decisions about your finances. With the help of a team that’s trained to manage and interpret your financial information, you can streamline your workflow and reach your goals using our insight and expertise.
As a leading service provider in Kirkland, we are confident that we have what it takes to cater to your accounting needs. We are proficient in many major accounting software solutions, including Quickbooks, and offer a wide range of services to help you grow your company and stay compliant.
We ensure that every one of our accountants has been properly vetted, and we only hire the cream of the crop, so when you work with us, you can feel confident that you’re in good hands.
We offer a number of services to help you reach your financial goals. Here’s what you can expect when you hire us:
• Payroll assistance
• Drawing up financial statements and other general ledger services
• Managing cash flow
• Interpreting financial information
• Providing expert advice
• Tax preparation
If you’d like to know more about our services, please get in touch with us.
Our packages range from $200 to $1,900, depending on the size of your business and your accounting needs.
Many wonder what accounting services will cost for a small business in Kirkland, WA. The truth is that the outsourced accounting services cost will depend on a number of factors, including the number of accounts and employees you have, as well as the nature of our business and the volume of transactions.
It’s best to contact us to get a more accurate picture of what you can expect to spend.
If you require any additional services, there may be an additional cost. We will discuss this with you during one of our consultations so that you are not surprised by any hidden fees.
Although many business owners prefer to cut costs by handling the accounts themselves or in-house, leaving it to a professional can be beneficial for a number of reasons.
Firstly, a trained accountant will have the skills and expertise to ensure you comply with the law. Secondly, you can free up time and resources to focus on more important things, like growing your business!
Still have questions about our services and accounting services fee schedule in Kirkland, WA? Please do not hesitate to get in touch with us!